Call us at: 1800 2098800 (Monday to Saturday – 8am to 10pm)
click here to address your queries : kli.in/WECARE
Branch Locator: click here
In case you are not satisfied with the resolution or have not received any response within 15 days, you may contact our Grievance Officer at:
Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Limited,
Kotak Towers,7th Floor,Zone IV, Building No.21, Infinity Park,
Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon Mulund Link Road,
Malad East, Mumbai - 400 097
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with the resolution at Step 2 – you can write to our Senior Grievance Officer, Ms. Monalisha Choudhury at email@example.com
. You will receive a response within 7 days
If you are not satisfied with the resolution at Step 3 – you can write to our Customer Care head, Ms. Kalparupa Datta at firstname.lastname@example.org
. You will receive a response within 10 days
If you are not satisfied with the resolution at Step 4– you can write to our Chief Grievance Redressal Officer, Mr. Muralikrishna Cheruvu at email@example.com. You will receive a response within 10 days.
If you are still not satisfied with the resolution provided by the company you may approach your regional Insurance Ombudsman if the grievance pertains to:
- • Insurance claim that has been rejected or dispute of a claim on legal construction of the policy
- • Delay in settlement of claim
- • Dispute with regard to premium
- • Non-receipt of your insurance document
For detailed list of Insurance Ombudsman their contact details and areas of jurisdiction, please click here.
The complaint should be made in writing duly signed by the complainant or by his legal heirs with full details of the complaint and the contact information of complainant.
As per provision 13(3) of the Redressal of Public Grievances Rules 1998, the complaint to the Ombudsman can be made -
- • Only if the grievance has been rejected by the Grievance Redressal Machinery of the Insurer
- • Within a period of one year from the date of rejection by the Insurer
- • If it is not simultaneously under any litigation.
Complaints Policy Statement
Kotak Life Insurance listens and positively responds to customer complaints. We ensure that all complaints are dealt with fairly and that all employees have the necessary skills to manage these expressions of dissatisfaction confidently and competently to their resolution.
The following principles underpin Complaints Management Policy of Kotak Life Insurance:
- • Easy access to information and advice for all stakeholders
- • Application of natural justice and provision of avenues for review
- • Protection of confidentiality and respectful treatment of complainant
- • Complaints are addressed fairly, reasonably and in a timely manner
- • Complainants are not to suffer reprisal for making a complaint
- • Complaints data is integrated into business improvement processes
Our complaint management policy and its application is reviewed regularly to ensure it remains an effective and appropriate mechanism to improve our service.
View our Customer Complaints Statistics (link:
Need help resolving policy-related disputes? You may contact any of our Grievance Officers. (link: